I love using this creative space to bless you and your family during this season. I find so much joy in trying new recipes to share with you. When it comes to the kitchen, my mantra is: keep it simple, keep it healthy, keep it creative! There's so much more we can explore with nutritious & filling meals than we even realize. So, here's another recipe for you to try this week or next!
Serves 4-6 **(we always make extra because we love leftovers!)
4 med. size chicken breasts
6 med. size russet potatoes
2 jars of chicken gravy
1.5 c. chicken broth
5 green scallions
3 cloves garlic
1/2 c. sweet corn
(or choose your own seasonings!)
1. Peel, wash & dice potatoes. Place in pot with boiling water and let cook until they are soft enough to mash.
2. Chop up chicken breasts into small pieces & place in skillet with olive oil on medium/low heat. Cook chicken fully before adding vegetables.
3. When chicken is fully cooked, combine ALL cut up vegetables into skillet with chicken. Add a bit more olive oil.
4. Cook all together for about 7 minutes, then add chicken broth. (you may desire to add more broth depending on amount of vegetables.
5. Add seasonings.
6. Add chicken gravy.
7. Let cook all together for about 1/2 hour or until vegetables are cooked to your liking.
8. Drain potatoes. Add butter/milk of your choice. Mash Potatoes.
9. Serve pot pie mixture over mashed potatoes & enjoy!
I would love to send you a gift today - my all natural facial care routine that has helped dozens of women regain their self confidence! All you need to do is head to https://www.noblelivingco.com/ and we will get my all natural facial care routine sent to you with provision of your email address. I don't want you to miss out! Have an awesome day and thank you for taking some time out of your day to be a part of our community!